Young boy dies after overdosing on drugs in Lagos (Video)

A young boy has died following an apparent drug abuse in the popular Oko Oba Abattoir in Agege, Lagos.
When he was found slumped, people initially thought he was just knocked out by the drugs, only to later discover that he had died.
The deceased was said to have sniffed gum and consumed an excess amount of Tramadol.
Watch the video below:
Young boy dies after overdosing on drugs in Lagos (Video) Young boy dies after overdosing on drugs in Lagos (Video) Reviewed by Naija Broads on August 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.